Call for Submissions
The Ph.D. Forum at VTS is a poster session for Ph.D. students to present and discuss their dissertation research to a broad audience in the system design and testing community from both industry and academia.
The following three classes of students are eligible:
- Students with at least one published or accepted conference, symposium or journal paper.
- Students who will finish their Ph.D. thesis within 1-2 years.
- Students who have finished their PhD thesis during the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Abstract Submission:
February 5, 2018February 25, 2018 (extended)
- Notification Date: March 5, 2018
- A two-page extended abstract of the dissertation (not more than 1500 words). The abstract (PDF) should also include name and contact information, institution, advisor’s name, estimated (or actual) graduation date, as well as figures and references.
- For the students who meet the first category of eligibility: Attached to the previous PDF abstract, include a published or an accepted paper (related to the dissertation topic) .
Submit the required material to the VTS online submission system at http://welcome.molesystems.com/tttc/VTS/2018
Chair of Student Activities :