Final Regular papers must be 6-page long. Summary papers of Special Sessions (i.e., Hot Topic Sessions, New Topic Sessions, and Panels) must be 1-page long. Additional pages are not allowed. All papers must be in the IEEE proceedings two-column format for US LETTER size (8.5″ x 11″). You can find the templates provided by IEEE by following this link. Do NOT include page numbers in your paper and do NOT include copyright header/footer information.
The deadline for camera ready and copyright form upload is FEBRUARY 9, 2018, 11:59:59pm PST (hard deadline).
PDF Check and Upload
Papers must be both checked for pdf compatibility and uploaded via the new IEEE PDF eXpress PLUS tools.
- Papers must be both checked for pdf compatibility and uploaded via the new IEEE PDF eXpress PLUS tools.
- The PDF eXpress site can be accessed here, by using 42988XP as conference id.
- Once the paper has been checked (you will be notified by an email), please access again the PDF eXpress Plus and click on the “Approve for Collection” link.
- Be careful: without clicking the “Approve for Collection” link, the Publication Chair will not receive your PDF file.
- If you are having problems using PDF Express Plus, please contact the Publication Chair Giorgio DI NATALE (), Ioana VATAJELU ().
Please fill the form at the following link.