Final papers must be 6-page long in the usual IEEE proceedings two-column format for US Letter size (8.5″ x 11″). Additional pages are not allowed. Paper must be in the IEEE proceedings two-column format (LETTER size). You can find here the templates provided by IEEE. Do NOT include page numbers in your paper Do NOT include copyright header/footer information The deadline for camera ready and copyright form upload is FEBRUARY 10, 2017, 11:59:59pm PST (hard deadline)
PDF Check and Upload
Papers must be both checked for pdf compatibility and uploaded via the new IEEE PDF eXpress PLUS tools.
- Papers must be both checked for pdf compatibility and uploaded via the new IEEE PDF eXpress PLUS tools.
- The PDF eXpress site can be accessed here <http://www.pdf-express.org/plus>, by using 39760XP as conference id.
- Once the paper has been checked (you will be notified by an email), please access again the PDF eXpress Plus and click on the “Approve for Collection” link.
- Be careful: without clicking the “Approve for Collection” link, the Publication Chair will not receive your PDF file.
- If you are having problems using PDF Express Plus, please contact the Publication Chair DI NATALE Giorgio <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ioana VATAJELU <email@example.com>.
Please fill the form at the following link.